Unban please, Wiracocha

You think you were punished by mistake, open a ban appeal topic here with all your information and we will re-check your case.

Moderators: Head Game Master, Game Master

Wiracocha

Unban please, Wiracocha

Post#1 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:58 am

Dear GM, I ask you to be unbanned, I have not committed any illegal act, I have already played on this server before and I have never had any problems, I hope this can be solved since it is an error. thank you :D

ID: Wiracocha

GhosT

Re: Unban please, Wiracocha

Post#2 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:25 am

You received items from a scammer via trade and without anything in return, does it ring any bells?
Best Regards.

Wiracocha

Re: Unban please, Wiracocha

Post#3 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:45 pm

Sir, I can understand your suspicions, so I ask you to please check the account, what happened is that a friend lent me his account to go to the FT, since my account is 60-, after that I asked a friend to help me transfer the rewards (blue box and medal) my warrior account, and that night I sold them. I ask that you please review the case and have consideration. Thank you very much for your time

Emilewaw

Unban please Wiracocha

Post#4 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:14 pm

If it wasnt in a elsinore server JLV cant do anything, if it was in one then you have to post what server it was and what their uids were so that he can track them down in the server logs.
https://farmaciaespana247.com/comprar-augmentin-online/

Return to “Ban Appeal”