"currently blocked" due to nickname

You have an issue, a question or in need of help open a support ticket here.

Moderators: Head Game Master, Game Master

run

"currently blocked" due to nickname

Post#1 » Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:16 pm

Hi,
My name in the game is allah. I had been warned by GM Ogeday and having refused to change my name; I was "blocked".
There happened to be nicknames like "Jesus, Jhvh, Odin, Poseidon" etc... in the previous databases and none of them were banned.

As you all know these are also names of gods. Allah is like one of them and according to "Bill of Rights", no god can be favored over another. This is a clear violation of basic human rights and entails legal sanctions. My guess is that due to the abundance of Muslim users, GMs preferred to follow "populism" over the ethics.

More than that, I am especially disappointed at GhosT himself being a citizen of secular Netherlands society agreed with Ogeday and advocated his judgment.

Even though I can translate this message to Turkish, I am opting not to do so in order not to offend them. Secular participants of the server will endorse my point I believe.

Gobsmacking Regards

luis92

Re: "currently blocked" due to nickname

Post#2 » Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:04 am

Stozin

Post#3 » Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:42 am

gec bile kalınmıştı pis kafir. sen kimsin bizim dini duygularımızla oynuyon . haddini bil. hem kafir hem hırsız dolandırıcı. az bile forumdanda atin

TheKINGarchery

Post#4 » Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:44 am

run wrote:Hi,
My name in the game is allah. I had been warned by GM Ogeday and having refused to change my name; I was "blocked".
There happened to be nicknames like "Jesus, Jhvh, Odin, Poseidon" etc... in the previous databases and none of them were banned.

As you all know these are also names of gods. Allah is like one of them and according to "Bill of Rights", no god can be favored over another. This is a clear violation of basic human rights and entails legal sanctions. My guess is that due to the abundance of Muslim users, GMs preferred to follow "populism" over the ethics.

More than that, I am especially disappointed at GhosT himself being a citizen of secular Netherlands society agreed with Ogeday and advocated his judgment.

Even though I can translate this message to Turkish, I am opting not to do so in order not to offend them. Secular participants of the server will endorse my point I believe.

Gobsmacking Regards

Allah her dilde Allah ,bilmiyorum ayaklarını geç ve şimdi UZA

MatthewAKATraktorek

Post#5 » Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:28 am

You made my day
Name: Matthew
In game: TwojaEx
Clan: Sztywniutko

Return to “Support”